Chairperson & MD
PEC Solutions Green Designs Pvt. Ltd.
A leading Green Entrepreneur Women in India, Mala Singh is an Environmental Scientist from IIT Roorkee, she is an Environment & Sustainability Strategy Expert for Green Building Projects & Smart cities. She is an accredited Green Building professional & Total Sustainability adviser for corporates, Government Organizations, Industrial & various kind of building projects. She is the:
- Founder & Chairperson - PEC Greening India
- National Executive Committee Member - Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
- Green Building Committee Member- Environment and Forests Dept. Govt. of Gujarat.
- Co-Chairman - IGBC Green Residential Society Rating System (GRS) for Existing Buildings / Societies & Multi Dwelling communities.
- Advisory Board Member - Hospitality Procurement Manager’s forum of India.
- Steering committee member of IGBC International Green Building Congress 2014 & 2015.
- Accredited Consultant of Gujarat International Finance Tech-City (GIFT).
- Esteemed Speaker & Knowledge Partner for various National & International Conferences.
- Jury Panel Member - The 9th Construction World Architect & builder Awards 2013, 2014 & 2015.
- Jury Panel Member - Municipalika 2015 ( Urban Innovation Challenge Architect Award ).
- Jury Panel Member - SIFE 2013.
- Advisory Committee member - Public Building Guidelines for Government of Maharashtra.
- Appointed as member of Environmental Cell for Environmental clearances in City & Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) & Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC).
- The Advisory Committee Member - The Economic Times ACETECH Global Green Summit 2014.
- National core Committee Member of Green Education Committee of Confederation of Indian Industry.
- Patron for GRIHA (National Rating System) in Maharashtra.
- Core committee Member - IGBC’s Landscape rating systems, IGBC’s Green Homes and Green Township Rating System.
- Core Committee Member - IGBC’s Green School Rating System.
- Member of Assessor Panel - CII’s Green Co-Rating System.
- Green Governance Head - Mumbai Chapter (IGBC).
- Advisory Board Member - Karanja Terminal Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
- Green Building & Sustainability advisor for various Developer Groups & Infrastructure Companies.
> Under her visionary leadership, PEC Greening India Group is transforming more than 100 Million Sq. of Construction foot prints into Green across the country in Government Building Projects, Township Projects, SEZ Project, Residential Projects, Commercial Projects, Redevelopment Projects, Hospitality Projects, Institutional & School Projects etc…
Awards & Recognitions
- “Best Smart Green Business Award” of the Year 2018 by Economic Times (ET Now)-Making of Developed India Awards.
- “Best Green Building Consultancy Award” of the Year 2015 by Indian Economic Development & Research Association, New Delhi.
- “Indian Leadership Award for Industrial Development”, 75th national Seminar on National Economic Development & Social Responsibilities, New Delhi, 2015
- Winner of GREEN ADVOCACY GROUP OF THE YEAR award, Indian Green Building Summit, Delhi 2014.
- Winner of CSR LEADERSHIP award, International Marketing Summit, Kuala Lumpur 2014.
- Winner of BEST GREEN BUSINESS award by Asian confederation of Business in Dubai, 2013.
- THE BEST GREEN ENTREPRENEUR Award winner 2013 by World CSR Congress, Mumbai, 2013.
- Winner of INDIA GREEN THOUGHT LEADER OF THE YEAR Award organized by knowledge resource group at New Delhi, 2013.